Scenic FTP shots

bangernomics

7 minutes ago, grizz said:

Of course I have no clue what FTP stands for

Failure/Failed to proceed.

Originated by a posh man with a Rolls originally, I think. Because the car didn't break down, it merely failed to proceed.

15 minutes ago, Sham said:

Failure/Failed to proceed.

Originated by a posh man with a Rolls originally, I think. Because the car didn't break down, it merely failed to proceed.

Cool. 

That is funny. 

Thanks for letting me/us know. 

Somewhere around 15 years ago. I had just replaced the NSF wheel bearing and a mile later the NSF wheel locked up at 40mph.

Screenshot_20240128-095445_Facebook.thumb.jpg.0e8901c4558c27583ce23991a44fec46.jpg

I must have fucked up the torquing-up procedure, so out it came again for another replacement.

Screenshot_20240128-095426_Facebook.thumb.jpg.12828e118e7ac751774009d1af2dc872.jpg

It was only then that I discovered the play which I thought had been within the hub, was actually the lower balljoint and the original bearing had probably been OK.

In the style of no photo spotted thread have an imaginary picture of my 2.5 master Luton who also decided its battery was dead today. 3 smashing cold hours later and Mrs b to the rescue in her Range Rover! Outstanding pull start.

17c7733eac8eeae325e340fa6849308d.jpg

Hoping it’s just the battery. Will try a new one tomorrow

When I post this on FB, I got told that I staged this. Most of the Americans couldn't believe that we'd "have such pretty barns" in just normal use. 

PXL_20220503_182448078.jpg

Fuel pump bullet connector wiring and bullet had come loose. Pretty sure it caused the majority of the grief and FTPs I had with it.