AS in the Community: Midlands Massiv goes oval

chaseracer

I'm driving to the end of the country. And possibly off the end.

Are you going to the Margate Retro show thing Jon? I'm torn between that and the BL rally at Milton Keynes for that day, afraid I won't be watching old cars get trashed though.

I should be able to make provided the bloody KV6 keeps it's coolant in, it's currently pissing out from the bottom of the rad resulting in much filling up of expansion tank.

The joys of owning an old Rover eh? :lol:

Going to Hednesford on 27th are

Chaseracer

Junkman

Sloth in a bowl - about the evening curry as well

Bub2006. Could I kindly be furnished with time and place of meet? I'll be the miserable fecker in a saxo.

Given those timings, parking WILL be an issue.  Remember last time?

Suggest we leave most vehicles at/near/around my place in Heath Hayes, then decant into one.  The monster-in-law lives on the road up to the raceway; I'll negotiate further use of her drive...  ;)

Guest Breadvan72

If I can persuade my daughter that this is not a naff idea, and if the Lotus is working OK, or failing that the Jaaaaaaaaaaaaag  (two such mahoarsive IFs as ever there were), I shall aim to be there.    Dolly running but still poorly owing to prolonged illness of bloke what fixes it, Rover has stone stuck in brake and I have no time/CBA to get it out between now and Sunday.    Landy Oxon to Staffs and back, you having a Giraffe?