Jump to content

Retroshite


Recommended Posts

Posted
8 hours ago, High Jetter said:

It's interesting, like half forward control.

I've been looking them up and all I can see is that Carmichael also made the 6x6 Range Rovers. There doesn't seem to be tons of information about them. I'm guessing as it's based on a 109 it would be a lot smaller than a proper forward control? Would be interesting to see them side by side.

  • Agree 1
Posted

It is based on a Series IIb - the original forward control Land Rover. I had one, 11 mpg on a good day and awful to drive. I would have another :-). My last one was of course called Ornott.

  • Like 2
Posted

That Renault is wild. Needs some wicker seats and it’d be perfect for the French Riviera.

Posted

Ambassador, with thees chod yoo arrrr rilly spoiling ussszz.

Posted

Dollywobbler would like Ami, think he mentioned about one the other day 

Posted

Has someone actually screwed lengths of 2x1 to the sides of it?

Posted
3 hours ago, RetroShite said:

Another quality vehicle arrived!

DSC04483.JPG

DSC04489.JPG

DSC04494.JPG

DSC04525.JPG

DSC04538.JPG

Damn, more tickets I have to buy. scratch that, have bought 

Posted
1 hour ago, RetroShite said:

A few more being added soon!

DSC04631.JPG

DSC04679.JPG

DSC04764.JPG

DSC04793.JPG

Can't remember seeing a Tercel this century aside from a couple buried at the back of a scrap yard in around 2005!

Posted
2 hours ago, High Jetter said:

Is that you in the bucket? 

No, just some homeless guy we found on the street.

Posted
2 hours ago, RetroShite said:

Going up in the world!

IMG_20260905_150948421_HDR.jpg

IMG_20260905_154637109_HDR.jpg

IMG_20260905_154648670_HDR.jpg

You bought a drone?

Posted
8 hours ago, High Jetter said:

You bought a drone?

Photo quite clearly taken from inside the cherry picker bucket.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
Posted
2 hours ago, RetroShite said:

Photo quite clearly taken from inside the cherry picker bucket.

Ah, didn't spot that, thanks

Posted

 

Won the X19 on eBay recently, seller said he liked doing them up but only cosmetically and has painted just about every fucking surface inside and out with a paint brush including the seats.

DSC04918.JPG

DSC04925.JPG

DSC04959.JPG

DSC04999.JPG

Posted

Have you got anything planned for the KE30 Corolla you've got in the shed? I've wanted one for a very long time.

Posted
19 hours ago, EightMegs said:

Have you got anything planned for the KE30 Corolla you've got in the shed? I've wanted one for a very long time.

Yes, I plan on keeping it indefinitely.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...