Volvo 760 NOT in Scotland

Minimad5

It would kind of, but so might a Rover 75 not in dark blue, diesel would be good as well but not vital - either way I need to sell t'others first before I gallop away with anything else  :(

mine has a saggy headlining too. Seems like a big pain in the arse to fix on the saloons seeing as you don't have a hatchback to remove the backing board thorugh.

^^^ This. The damn thing barely fits through the front door and usually breaks in the process. I'll be leaving mine alone most likely.

Hey Minimad, I've pointed my mate in the direction of this and he's getting insurance quotes. If that isn't a CAST IRON SALE, then I don't know what is.

Thanks filfthyjohn !

Not sure mr teltleysmooth, that would be great if you could :)

My daily is back today, so REALLY need this gone.

May also swap for some tools (Engine hoist ?) etc

Not having the money is not an excuse ... As any fellow Autoshite-er can take it away & pay another day.

Thats right, Arrive, Drive and Paypal at your pleasure.

As i'm sure some of you may have worked out, i won't be making any money on this, i just need it out the way asap, yes the £300 would be bloody handy (as i need to pay my garage rent) - but i need the space more.

Not even Cavcraft can beat that !

Well i've managed to knock the downpipe on a kerb, and it's now slightly farting from the flange, will apply an exhaust plaster for now.
Also to seal the Scottish deal, i'll chuck in one of these:

11040832_10152873713072725_2216493717198

I've also fitted some 'new' rear lights thanks to LankyTim !

11120048_10152875497112725_4704398679760

That's the plan. I was looking at arranging the Minimad delivery service but as he is not available till next week I have suggested I go up tomorrow if he is about. 

I assume its farting at the bottom and not the top? Not a problem methinks. 

Not having the money is not an excuse ... As any fellow Autoshite-er can take it away & pay another day.

Thats right, Arrive, Drive and Paypal at your pleasure.

As i'm sure some of you may have worked out, i won't be making any money on this, i just need it out the way asap, yes the £300 would be bloody handy (as i need to pay my garage rent) - but i need the space more.

Not even Cavcraft can beat that !

I think you'll find I have, on more than one occasion. Yesterday the nice man from Cartakeback came and presented me with a cheque.