Jump to content

Autoshite TV


dollywobbler

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, Mr Livered said:

 

How the fuck am I gunna convince anyone to buy these? Knew I should've taken that job at that new Hyundai dealership but they'll never last.

Posted
14 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

How the fuck am I gunna convince anyone to buy these? Knew I should've taken that job at that new Hyundai dealership but they'll never last.

I like the final scene, which has a completely different feel to the rest of the video. They're basically just sitting around talking about how shit they all are at their job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...