Have some spots....

Billy - Medhurst

I know David Manners in Oldbury, opposite (sort of) the Asda in Oldbury. Never been there mind.

Sorry for the thread hijack but you remember that I said that the ASDA used to be UK Car auctions? We'll before that it used to be British Leyland Sales and Service commercial division. I found a pic of the back yard while pootling around Flickr last night...

As you were.

• Like 3

That silver base model Granada looks great! It's such a refreshing change to see one as virtually all the survivors seem to be Ghias. I think the base model, pre facelift MK2 Granada with steel wheels is a very clean design indeed, and one just like that would be top of my list of Fords to own at some point.

Its my ebay account.

Is there a poor autoshiter discount attached to it?

I have a lot of time for a pre-facelift MKII injection, you must know.

However, not being rich, and considering that I must keep it in a concrete bunker I have yet to have constructed, so that not one of all the honourable gentlemen pursuing the respectable sport of banger racing assumes it being ownerlessly abandoned on my driveway, I understandably only have very limited funds available for the car itself.

Is there a poor autoshiter discount attached to it?

If it was mine yes - but its not. Helping out a friend whose health issues mean a unwanted clear out.

As I write that 2.8 has had 1095 views and 79 watchers.

Wow! That Blue Allegro looks too good to be left standing in grass. It looks like it has been well looked after fir the majority of its life.

Did that Blue Carina have some sort of spoiler on it that went missing? It looks quite odd with those spoiler finishers on the rear corners.

Sorry for the thread hijack but you remember that I said that the ASDA used to be UK Car auctions? We'll before that it used to be British Leyland Sales and Service commercial division

Thanks for that! Very interesting, I see somwhere online that it was some sort of Bus garage. Someone did mention here somwhere that ASDA had to incorporate the old building into thier new building, I never noticed it before but it appears they did!

As I write that 2.8 has had 1095 views and 79 watchers.

Where is it now and hows the comparision with the 2000L watchers / banger racers?

^I regularly turn down that  figure for my Oxford from those  boys...

I thought it was a cheap sport once - using the £100 mot failures etc. How things change for a bit of worship / glory.

• 2 weeks later...