Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

I have a new You Tube Channel called Test Drive Diecast. I conduct in depth reviews of all scales and grades of models, mainly shite.

In that vein I have so far featured a Bburago 1/24 scale Renault 14, Solido 1/18 scale Citroen XM, 1/18 Rover 75, 1/43 Corgi Morris Minors (interesting early 1988 first release examples) and a Bburago RR Camargue. There are others too and I'll add more each week.

Take a look if you have time.

Here is the link to the 75:

• Like 3

Fabulous, just read your Phaeton Review and I think we both agree on a lot of things. You have worded it far more eloquently that I did though! Faved your page for further study 😀

More eBay Bus-iness.

You'll be impressed with the sheer geekiness of this.

post-4819-0-04817500-1446302760_thumb.jpg

Bought this on the strength of its numberplate. KJD58P was, in the early '90s, my school bus! After Partridge of Hadleigh finished with it, it later passed on to Big Bus Co and was eventually exported to the US; where it was broken for spares.

post-4819-0-14970500-1446302776_thumb.jpg

It joins a Hedingham VR which also served my school and a Supreme Neoplan. Supreme ran a contract for them but I don't know if this particular coach was ever attendant.

[/geek]

A current WIP, old Bburago Alfa 33, had to clean the casting up a fair bit as it had weird bubbles in, and was scratched to buggery. Need to add a steering wheel to the interior, which is tomorrow's job, next on the list, a bburago Fiat Teapot which needs painting and a bloody steering wheel putting in.

attachicon.gifbburago Alfa 33.JPG

Nice job on the Bburago Alfa 33. I've got a Alfa 33 in 1:43 which needs a respray and also a Fiat Tipo plus a Regata I recently got off ebay that want's restoring. We did a Bburago 1:43 Uno a few years ago to match are real one including colour coding the bumpers, must find where my brothers hid it an get a picture up!

I've got a few 1:24 scale Bburago cars too. Mainly all Fiats.

Got a Metalic Red Tipo that is lightly worn which I've had since I was a kid. A Fiat Regata that a rescued from the loft and fixed the broken door bar with one off a broken Bburago Merc 190 I got from a toy fair. An painted it a Vauxhall Met Blue that I got in a clearence at Halfords.

A couple of Fiat Cinquecento's one white and one in yellow which was a kit.

I've got a couple of MK1 Punto's one in Met Green which is a little playworn and recently got a unboxed Silver one a more recent release made in China for £2 at a car show. :-)

A couple of Alfa 75's in Blue and a Red 156.

A couple of Merc 190's in Blue and Met Grey.

And a Black Citroen Traction Avant.

I'm having a bit of a sort out before stuff goes back in the loft

If there's anything of interest then shout out

models%2021%2010%2015%20021_zpsj3cdyaot.

models%2021%2010%2015%20020_zps3pdmoqoz.

models%2021%2010%2015%20015_zpszqsfgwko.

models%2021%2010%2015%20026_zps0xrmvonq.

Is any of this stuff still for sale??

Pm me a price for the rs200 and Corolla wrc please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eBay strikes again.

post-4819-0-58992900-1446925088_thumb.jpg

post-4819-0-06532300-1446925118_thumb.jpg

1:18 StreetKa, by Welly of all people. It's ludicrously good even if they did fail to model the rampant underbody rot accurately.

• Like 4

I'd say they have potential.

They are basically there, but respond very well to wielding the old detailing brush and shaking the old flocking dispenser.

My 504 got my French headlight treatment:

pic009.jpg

and the interior will look superb in proper brown with a flocked carpet:

pic015.jpg

• Like 2