1970 Imp 31k miles

saabhappy

Imps are great. Well, ok, the only one I've driven was a rally-spec one, but I generally found it very like a Mini, but more comfortable. Some attempt at suspension! Earlier today, I was thinking how much I'd like a more standard one - then this beauty shows up!

Cracking car , but then ive got two so know how good they are . My Singers only done 48K from new so they are out there

Posted Image

I just got wood. Did that ever belong to a Mrs. Wilkinson, in Sneinton, Nottingham? If so, she was my landlady in the 80s, and I have possibly sat in the passenger seat if so!! Chances are slim, but what the hell. Although I seem to think hers was light green........ Maybe I had drunk too much Thunderbird. Lovely old woman, owned a wool shop, and doted over me and my mate Garry, we were "her boys". We lived virtually rent free, decorated all her 3 or 4 houses for nowt on that basis, and she made us meat pies twice a week. Top woman, wished she was my Gran.Nice colour BTW.

saabhappy: your mate has done well there! Looking at the tyres it doesn't look like it's running minilites or something silly like that! :D Might be a daft question but do these use the same headlamp units as the Metro development hack?