What's your avatar?

FredTransit

Captain Beefheart's Trout Mask Replica.

My all time favourite album of ever
Prefer 'Safe As Milk' myself
I think Shiny Beast (Bat Chain Puller) just sneaks it to the top of the heap for me.
Bollocks, I missed the Beefheart action. Just for variety, Doc at the Radar Station is my favourite album, but as individual tracks both Ice Cream for Crow and Bat Chain Puller would be in my top ten. Anything but Bluejeans and Moonbeams.
I was just about to put Bluejeans & Moonbeams*, liked it since I heard a cover by Lill Lindfors but had never heard the original until years later.*and now I have :)

<----- Daria Finally to be released on DVD later this year

Daria was quite a good spin off from Beavis and Butthead - I liked the character 'Trent' - reference to Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, and her little sister named Brittney (speirs) but I was a teen when it came out so probby WOULD dig it :)

Cheers for clearing that up saabhappy, it was racking my brains, yours must be one of the more obscure avatars on here.

I may be wrong, but I felt the merest tinge of irony there....
Ach no - I disagree - had never seen that badging before - and defo agree it's the better one - liking the aero-motif....

Largely forgotten late 80's comedian Ted Chippington, from Stoke On Trent.

I remember him, pretty sure I watched the video on Whistle Test or whatever music programme it would have been at the time (bit previous to Snub?). I recall the links with Fuzzbox and The Nightingales too and listening to him on John Peel.I also chortled at the comment likening him to Bo11ox. Without wishing to stir it, hasn't Seth previously called him a Tombliboo?My avatar is out of date now as I don't own the hardtop Laurel any more, but it's from a JDM Skyline brochure.