Jump to content

I'll get round to it at some point - The end of an era


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry to hear of the troubles life is sending your way.

Liked for the fact you are figuring out what you want, though. 

Old cars are just a bit of fun, until they're not. 

Sending  my best wishes and positive vibes that things work out for you, which they will in the fullness of time.

Posted

Sorry to hear about your problems, I hope everything works out OK for you

Posted

Godspeed @Rust Collector, gutted to hear you're going through turbulence, hope you and the family get to a point where you're all happy and comfortable with the direction of life. 

Headspace from a car clear out is always welcome. 

Posted

Really sorry to hear about your split, pal. Give me a shout if you need to talk or unload. Good luck with the clear out.

Posted

I've been through something similar in the last four years, albeit I was more the passenger than the driver.  Things always work out and, actually, a bit of a reset of priorities and general life is - I feel - a massive positive.

Keep buggering along.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...