Two wheeled collectioning. Shite trailer involved...

groovylee

What better way to start the day. Tea and shite browsing.

will be leaving shortly to collect the new toy. It could be fun, it could be awful. Oh well, I was bored at home anyway ?

3DD75885-055F-4CB8-B606-631B26D6C9B4.jpeg

• Like 5

Coffee machine is waking everyone up. Ho hum. 
todays steed will mostly be this. Except it seems to be missing an important requirement of this collection mission... ah, better pop over to groovydad on the way then...

449AA15B-4EBA-4865-9D28-70F8F8CA5F15.jpeg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Sir Chocolate Teapot said:

Please let it be small and 2 stroke.

Not 2 smoke unfortunately, nor gpshed. Trailer attached and off we go!

E543B29D-0F46-4745-AF49-CBE321284040.jpeg

F8BF39DE-B13F-4C74-96B4-0C7655DB72DB.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, groovylee said:

That’s my old bike! Is it still doing ok? 

Presently stuck behind a 205 on axle stands in a garage but battery on charge and exhaust wadding ready for it's MOT.

TNT125 - the poor mans Grom.

That said, I like them quite a bit ( and rally fancy one of the green ones thye launched last year)

It is indeed a tnt125. It has been seriously barried by a previous owner (not the one before me) but is on the road to recovery, and I’ll finish it off. On paper it makes a lot of sense for my 25 mile commute on A and B roads, and should be a good laugh to boot ?

57D81979-B92A-4C7C-BD48-341B95E95615.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UltraWomble said:

TNT125 - the poor mans Grom.

That said, I like them quite a bit ( and rally fancy one of the green ones thye launched last year)

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/reviews/bikes/benelli/video-road-test-benelli-tnt-125-2017-stunts-and-review

Never seen one before.

Looks like a hoot!

Always thought these looked fun. Only issue I worry about at nearly 6ft I’d look like some sort of massive freak on it (rather than just the normal freak I am day to day)

• Haha 2

Just now, Stinkwheel said:

Always thought these looked fun. Only issue I worry about at nearly 6ft I’d look like some sort of massive freak on it (rather than just the normal freak I am day to day)

well, for reference, im 6ft in my boots. and best part of 15 stone. it managed to pull my lardy arse up a long hill at 60, so its all good in my book.  a real hoot too.  I rcommend trying one if you can :-)

Lee

• Like 1