eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

OMG TWATLUK!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1987-VOLKSWAGEN-PASSAT-CL-BEIGE-SLAMMED-VW-B2-RARE-CLASSIC-STAND-OUT-/281051960052

$T2eC16VHJHQE9nzEylb3BQ9cc!7ToQ~~60_12.JPG

TBH, this looks savable bar the bonnet.

This passat has the rebel rat look and really stands out from other B2 passats.

TWAT

Hopefully it wont be rattlecanned and stickerbombed by the next owner.

Sheesh, what's going with the boot on that Dhaihatsu? I like to think it was a crossed wire at a management meeting and when they presented it to the big wigs in the company there was a lot of this.

facepalm.jpg?w=420

In other Corsa related new, check out the nick of this fuggly mother.

$T2eC16FHJGIE9nnWprHOBQ-cWRIgm!~~48_80.JPG

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/vauxhall-corsa-14-modded-project-300-no-offers/1007382939

Self pimpage.Have I priced this too dear ?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... 1007413144

Truthfully?

It's Gumtree and you've been honest, this does not bode well on there. If you just list it as being a good runner with tax and MOT you'll probably get a few mails/calls/texts about it. Obv. 89% of them will be from penniless morons, what's-your-best-price-for-cash-ers and weirdos, so just ignore them, but there are genuine buyers out there.

The problem with listing faults is (and I swear this is true) that people will read the advert, see there's a couple of daft things 'wrong' with it and click off. These knob warblers will then go in search of the 'perfect' used car in their budget, and this will likely be a highly polished Fiat Punto with the tyres 'Back-to-Blacked' and gleaming, despite fuck all tread.

This car will sell, or at least attract potential buyers because the vendor hasn't mentioned any faults. Said buyer thinks the car is perfect, forgets about how he didn't want scratches and scuffs on your car (because he can't see past the polish of the car in front of him) and buys it.

Seller then walks off, waits round the corner, turns his phone off then fucks off back to his house three miles away. Buyer drives car home, same night there's 8 litres of Castrol's finest on the drive, reverse gear has imploded through the alternator, they tyres are all flat (and bald) and your missus is giving you hell because it was for your Britney's 19th birthday, you've bought a scrap heap on wheels and guess what? The seller isn't answering his phone. This is no surprise as the sim card is now floating around the Leeds-Liverpool canal, probably in at least two pieces.

Cue then myriad OUTRAGED comments on Facebook stating such things as 'OMG deff trap' 'do nt bye car ov man wiv hat in Hudersfiled' and constant 'likes' and hopeless comments afterwards.

That's why.

Self pimpage.Have I priced this too dear ?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... 1007413144

Truthfully?

It's Gumtree and you've been honest, this does not bode well on there. If you just list it as being a good runner with tax and MOT you'll probably get a few mails/calls/texts about it. Obv. 89% of them will be from penniless morons, what's-your-best-price-for-cash-ers and weirdos, so just ignore them, but there are genuine buyers out there.

The problem with listing faults is (and I swear this is true) that people will read the advert, see there's a couple of daft things 'wrong' with it and click off. These knob warblers will then go in search of the 'perfect' used car in their budget, and this will likely be a highly polished Fiat Punto with the tyres 'Back-to-Blacked' and gleaming, despite fuck all tread.

This car will sell, or at least attract potential buyers because the vendor hasn't mentioned any faults. Said buyer thinks the car is perfect, forgets about how he didn't want scratches and scuffs on your car (because he can't see past the polish of the car in front of him) and buys it.

Seller then walks off, waits round the corner, turns his phone off then fucks off back to his house three miles away. Buyer drives car home, same night there's 8 litres of Castrol's finest on the drive, reverse gear has imploded through the alternator, they tyres are all flat (and bald) and your missus is giving you hell because it was for your Britney's 19th birthday, you've bought a scrap heap on wheels and guess what? The seller isn't answering his phone. This is no surprise as the sim card is now floating around the Leeds-Liverpool canal, probably in at least two pieces.

Cue then myriad OUTRAGED comments on Facebook stating such things as 'OMG deff trap' 'do nt bye car ov man wiv hat in Hudersfiled' and constant 'likes' and hopeless comments afterwards.

That's why.

Lots of plausible colour there Cavette, what colour was that hat? :wink:

Cavette is right and speaks like a true shiter, if I am selling a 'proper' car i.e. not one of my projects that is splashed all over the tat blog, I don't mention on an ad trivial stuff that does not affect the operation or usability of the car, for exactly that reason. Folk take one look at the advert and say 'well if he's coming clean about that, what is he hiding from us?' and move onto some other wobbed-up crate. If they get off their fat arse and bother coming to see it, they'll see the scratch or whatever straightaway so no problems. It sounds like your Daewoo is in perfectly 'normal' condition if the worst problems are a scuffed wheelarch and a bit of wear on a seat.