Jump to content

Shitting in the shallow end. Fellatio.


Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, 320touring said:

@jaypee had one of these as his first car - sourced by me when I worked at a car auction.

 

I bet that's why he looks so tired these days. All the women he has to fend off and probably service i dunno back when he was younger, on account of his sexy sexy car. 

Posted

Some nice tunez choices there. That Alchemy live album was packed with enormous bangers. You can imagine you're piloting the Skoda down Telegraph Road next time you're on the way to Aldi or whatever.

  • Agree 2
Posted
26 minutes ago, Jim Bell said:

I bet that's why he looks so tired these days. All the women he has to fend off and probably service i dunno back when he was younger, on account of his sexy sexy car. 

🤣 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Life with a Felicia is as cheerful as anything. Everytime I hop into it to pop out for condoms or carpet stain remover it just cheers me up to look at sat still and to drive. 

I'm emotionally addicted to afixing pointless things to cars so have been acting one hundred percent in character in this regard. 

I bought an AA badge from Ebay (hopefully not foreshadowing) and once delivery dropped,  it had a nice* hand written note with it. 

 

20260702_183513.jpg.607a493e4ce2306e8b115cd7c096ff16.jpg

 

20260702_183520.jpg.b497457d8bb074eebde10f7378e14547.jpg

Posted

Slapped it on with an Autoshite dealer sticker and the replacement wheel centre provided by @Marshall2810  . 

 

20260704_104724.jpg.31e46d9aa3ad2ac5e3fbc402a394cef5.jpg

 

20260704_102249.jpg.488886c21e55dc6106aee9f9c44a51a7.jpg

 

20260624_173735.jpg.8b826628ef3ca8282bd9a8b799fac975.jpg

 

20260624_174153.jpg.c2d271901dba9dcb57ede437541b6308.jpg

 

Aesthetics up from 76/100 to 87/100.

 

Posted

The only downside to driving this Felicia is that I do sometimes get propositioned by attractive folk outside of premium breakfast outlets. 

copilot_image_1783175019610.jpeg.078b31d190047e9dd8cf3094bdcc099f.jpeg

 

This is just something I'll have to learn to live with I guess. 

Posted
On 21/06/2026 at 20:36, Jim Bell said:

Its a great place to stick all your boss cassettes. Then you can just pull the box to take it into your homeboys house to put on the ghetto blaster. 

20260621_145525.jpg.cacadf82536a69f1b1450780610abeb5.jpg

 

20260621_161718.jpg.321455ed945fe6d36f721ec4fe0371a6.jpg

Decent selection, I could live with that on a long drive 

Posted
4 minutes ago, grogee said:

Decent selection, I could live with that on a long drive 

I was struck by the 'record labels you used to own but have totally forgotten about'

image.png.abb037038641d10cb857316cd5f8ff48.png

  • Like 3
Posted
1 hour ago, Jim Bell said:

The only downside to driving this Felicia is that I do sometimes get propositioned by attractive folk outside of premium breakfast outlets. 

copilot_image_1783175019610.jpeg.078b31d190047e9dd8cf3094bdcc099f.jpeg

 

This is just something I'll have to learn to live with I guess. 

Did she fancy a roll with a sausage?

Posted

20260702_183520.jpg.b497457d8bb074eebde10f7378e14547.jpg.e89640bdf4488b6bd41b6b32063e9eba.jpg

 

I was really interested to know more about Colonel John Treen so I messaged Matt and asked if he had any photos of the Colonel and his Rover that he liked to drive fast. He only had one, which he shared. Looking at it, I cant help but imagine we are very similar souls. 

 

copilot_image_1783491673567.jpeg.eac0d61c6b8fac246ed1d5bd5ff43552.jpeg

Colonel John Treen and Rover. 1963. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...