Eyersey1234

Eyerseys Motoring Adventures

1 minute ago, Eyersey1234 said:

Just home from a weekend in Sussex, Henry did 561.8 miles in 3 days at an average of 64.1mpg according to the OBC 

Can't complain at that mpg!

Yes I would say it is Tonic Blue, I agree it's a nice colour. When I got my old Fiesta I actually wanted a Fusion in either Tonic Blue or Jeans Blue but the monthly payments would have been too much. It isn't obvious from the picture but his friend is an 07 reg Estate too. 

I may be buying a 2004 C-Max 2.0 tdci very cheap from someone at work. It's currently his dog carrying car so I'll need to give it a good valet then possibly get the timing belt done.

1 minute ago, Dan302 said:

I may be buying a 2004 C-Max 2.0 tdci very cheap from someone at work. It's currently his dog carrying car so I'll need to give it a good valet then possibly get the timing belt done.

I like the C Maxes, I'm sure it will give you good service. If you want a hand valeting it give me a shout. 

4 hours ago, Eyersey1234 said:

Henry has been making friends again this time with one of his cousins. 

The bloke to the right wondering what you are doing 🙂

Henry will get a good run out to Shropshire this weekend, probably be the last one for a few weeks owing to the current situation re coronavirus. Sadly some of the places I was planning on visiting will be closed but the weather looks like its going to be good so I should be able to get some good photos of the area, and currently some of the Ironbridge Gorge museums are still open so the weekend won't be wasted.