Peugeot 306. Open surgery

D Spares & Tyres

13 hours ago, Kowalski said:

Fantastic news! Maybe I shall take a look at this Dark Wob I keep hearing about.  

I frequent both forums. I prefer the light touch* (ie non existent) moderation on there, the PC stuff on here gets on my fucking tits tbh. You would have been able to get a feel for what happened but someone deleted the thread and eradicated it from history...

This place is still amazing for sheer volume and combined knowledge on what seems to be every subject known to mankind tho!

11 hours ago, Kowalski said:

Why? I appear to have missed the joke.

https://www.thedarkwob.co.uk/index.php

You'll get the other side of the story on there, the proper wronguns hang out in the Lentil Cave. You'll need so many posts to be able to get in there tho or if you're lucky* the internet god Hooli will grant you access.

D Spares is CLINT on there, always has interesting stuff about. It's not looking like he's coming back here any time soon...

1 hour ago, Scruffy Bodger said:

https://www.thedarkwob.co.uk/index.php

You'll get the other side of the story on there, the proper wronguns hang out in the Lentil Cave. You'll need so many posts to be able to get in there tho or if you're lucky* the internet god Hooli will grant you access.

D Spares is CLINT on there, always has interesting stuff about. It's not looking like he's coming back here any time soon...

He knows full well where it is and what it is.

2 hours ago, Scruffy Bodger said:

I wouldn't class Dodgy Tom as troubled in the slightest mind, we have a right laugh on occasion.

One of my faves.  I miss his stuff on here - he's a great bloke.

I think all of them on there are alright to a greater or lesser extent.  

On 1/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, chadders said:

I'd  quite like a convertible - do they rust as badly as the hatch seems to?

Not as far as I'm aware. The rot these get on the passenger side rear can be really quite severe now. D Spares and partner have a Kingfisher green 5 door now, I went with them to collect it and it's fucked, much worse than the high miler.

The cabrios really are a good looking car, I think the blue that they came in with the tan leather interior is a great combo!