AS in the community: Cannock Motor Auctions

chaseracer

http://www.cannockmotorauctions.co.uk/

I'm available as your 'local guide' on the following Saturdays: 9th or 16th November, 14th December.  Tuesday evenings are possible, but easier in the new year.

Suggest we meet at The Hollies on the A5 http://www.m6services.co.uk/ for a heartstopper, then leave about 10.00 to convoy to the auction (a couple of miles away) in time to inspect the shite before hammer-time.

Who's in?

:)

I'd be up for the 16th, cant do the 9th as collecting another Xantia to add to my collection.

(Just dont tell the wife. About this and also the new Xantia  :smile: )

Cheers

- Dave -

If you finish early enough you can pop to Cannock Chase for a bit of mountain biking.

If you finish late you can pop to Cannock Chase for a bit of dogging. 

Win-win scenario, especially if you finish late and have bought an estate car (with wipe clean leather seats).

• Like 2

Hmm, only three miles from the M6 so should be dead easy to get to. Can I go down as a 'provisional' please?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm possibly gonna make it, got to drop stepdaughter at St Pancras at 7am, and according to the RAC route planner the caff is 2 hours 12 minutes away. The Shonky Seat obeys no rules, I'm sure it can be done a teensy bit quicker.

Room for one more?

Arse! I'd come up to Cannock myself but I have work the next day and have limited amount of funds (petrol) at the moment. Would have given me a chance to meet other Autoshiters too.  :-(

Lord Sterling, are you Birmingham way???

Offer of a free lift if thats any good.

cheers

- Dave -

• Like 1

Lord Sterling, are you Birmingham way???

Offer of a free lift if thats any good.

cheers

- Dave -

Cheers Dave! I've actually been offered one by V40ish so I may well be coming to Cannock after all! :D