I saw something different today....

gtd2000

I wonder if it comes with it's own fire extinguisher? Only if it's anything like the God awful shite they knock out masquerading as commercial vehicles then the electrics will self ignite anyway.

I like how they've applied black vynl between the windows to give it a slightly smoother more modern look at the side. That almost brings it into the 20th Century.The exercise reminds me of the Renault 12, where Dacia took the design and mutated it into hideous forms never imagined by its original creator...

On the way to work today I drove past the area where I saw the "Iveco" and noticed a few road signs with "Iveco Test" written on them and a beige coloured example in the area where the signs pointed to.Over here in Holland I can't say there is much of an extreme off-roading culture but presumably they are putting them to the test - on flat ground :roll:

I thought you were US based?

I was until December, when I was transferred to our Euro division, I'm not complaining too much due to being paid the same rate in Euros as Dollars but it's certainly a lot more expensive here overall...I'll probably be here until this time next year (Holland) so if I end up back in the USA it will be as cheap as chips! Holland makes the UK seem cheap actually :?