Renault Fleet Update.

RENOMAD

Ever since I got the 18 from Mr. Renault 18 I was of the opinion that it needed a nice set of wheels,though some said it was too original to mess with. But I had a vision in my head, which turned out like this.

An 18 TURBO lookalike. All it took was wheels!!! :)

Posted Image

That looks lovely on those, my neighbour had a Estate on those wheels, in fact i could quite deal with one like he had, which was a dark blue 18 GTX 2.0, bet the chances of finding a nice one of those is slim to nill!

well ive got a new tailgate and some chrome bumpers if that helps plus loads of s/h bits still :)

This could well be of interest at some point.Would sell a limb to pick up a chrome bumpered v or w-plate TS estate.Would include a free internal organ for the same in TL form.Would include all the above, plus donate soul to the devil if it were an ultra rare LS.Again, chances of the above - :cry::cry:

What happened to that maroon estate then? How do you know it's dead? (unless you killed it! :wink: )

How very dare you!

Emailed owner 18 months ago just as it was about to be scrapped. Could have had the car for spares, but it was a long way just to go because I only really wanted the alloys. Can't save 'em all etc, etc.

Actually, I've just read my last sentence again and realised I'm talking bollocks - of course they can be saved - every last one - there's always a place at Renault Winterley :wink:

Pictured somewhere in northern france, that I can't quite remember last october, it was a bona fide Renault dealership too :shock:

It was shut on a staurday afternoon - just bought petrol. Not sure if the 5 van is the garage or not, but you could google it. All sorts even a Rodeo!!!

Posted Image