Jump to content

Pre work collection underway!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have work at 12:15 so I’ve decided to go buy a car whilst I wait to start .Hopefully I can get back in time 

IMG_1615.jpeg

IMG_1616.jpeg

Posted

Now on train

These Southern trains have got a bit more modern since I last got on one. Also a play area outside an Ann Summers. I love Portsmouth 

IMG_1618.jpeg

IMG_1617.jpeg

Posted

Horsham achieved, now a 6 min taxi ride to my new car 

IMG_1620.jpeg

Posted
2 hours ago, calebaaront said:

 Also a play area outside an Ann Summers. I love Portsmouth 

 

IMG_1617.jpeg

And  a vape shop.

Posted

Money and keys have been exchanged and I now own a straightpiped 2004 Skoda Fabia Estate 

IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1599.jpeg

IMG_1597.jpeg

IMG_1598.jpeg

IMG_1625.jpeg

Posted

Great stuff! Did you get to work on time though?

  • Like 1
Posted

That's a nice colour! 2 fabias in 1 week, we are spoilt! 

  • Like 1
Posted

That looks good - although I didn’t think I’d live to see the day a straight piped Skoda Fabia estate was a thing. Well bought!

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, High Jetter said:

Great stuff! Did you get to work on time though?

Just about! Got to work at 12:10

  • Like 2
  • Congratulations 1
Posted
1 hour ago, meshking said:

That looks good - although I didn’t think I’d live to see the day a straight piped Skoda Fabia estate was a thing. Well bought!

It’s only straight piped because the exhaust has a massive hole in the middle 😬

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted
10 hours ago, calebaaront said:

and I now own a straightpiped 2004 Skoda Fabia Estate 

speed and powwwwwwweeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to be released

  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...