Macscrooge Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 Here’s mine! I suspect my Santa is hoping I’ll get 💩faced on the gin, buy an old Citroen, reattach the loose bits of trim and write my name on it 😟 Tommyboy12, Coprolalia, bangernomics and 4 others 4 3
CaptainBoom Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 Sorry for the late update, I had to wait until the bairns were well asleep, because… the mind boggles! best have a look… bloody awesome! I lost my torch last time I worked on the Saab, so a replacement is welcomed. Plus a pair of funny socks will go down a storm at work. Thank you Santa! Macscrooge, bangernomics, Ohdearme and 9 others 6 6
95 quid Peugeot Posted December 27, 2024 Author Posted December 27, 2024 Anyone still short on the pressie front ?
Coprolalia Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 39 minutes ago, 95 quid Peugeot said: Anyone still short on the pressie front ? No sign here.
Markeh Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 I haven't seen mine post they've received theirs or its contents - what I will say is check under your doorstep as the tracking seems to indicate it was left there, and if it went walkies, I'll lodge a claim with Royal Mail and pass on any proceeds! EDIT: To be clear I didn't have the above member who hasn't received. Amelia 1
dozeydustman Posted December 29, 2024 Posted December 29, 2024 On 27/12/2024 at 19:02, 95 quid Peugeot said: Anyone still short on the pressie front ? Yes.
95 quid Peugeot Posted December 29, 2024 Author Posted December 29, 2024 I've chased the 2 naughty elves
Amelia Posted December 30, 2024 Posted December 30, 2024 Mine arrived, but I went away for Xmas and left it behind. 🤦🏻♀️ Pics to follow in the morning
Amelia Posted December 30, 2024 Posted December 30, 2024 Thank you! Soldering iron was particularly needed x JMotor, Ohdearme, CaptainBoom and 2 others 5
Ohdearme Posted December 30, 2024 Posted December 30, 2024 Mine arrived safely thank you Santa…just been a bit chaotic at this end as we are playing catch the debilitating ‘leak from both ends’ illness - it has been caught in series rather than parallel so we’ve had a week of it… Thank you to my Santa though! Very pleased. A rover 800 jam sandwich in its natural bonnet up, boot popped configuration, some two wheeled reading (ok four if you count them both) and a flashlight and shhhhkoda lanyard that will help me dig out the oil from the garage on these wintry nights. JMotor and mintwth 2
Ohdearme Posted December 30, 2024 Posted December 30, 2024 7 hours ago, Amelia said: Thank you! Soldering iron was particularly needed x Woah, my dad had the entire purrnells history of the world wars..I used to love drawing the planes out of them..
groovylee Posted December 31, 2024 Posted December 31, 2024 sorry i missed this. i originally said i was in, but then lots of life stuff got in the way, and i haven't been on here for quite a while i shall resume normal service next year!
dozeydustman Posted January 2, 2025 Posted January 2, 2025 While at work Mrs Dustman informed me a package had arrive-ed. Thank you ASSS. Sadly the Chilli Jam leaked everywhere in the parcel so I’m not sure how much is salvageable. JMotor, 666jjp, mintwth and 2 others 1 4
Ohdearme Posted January 2, 2025 Posted January 2, 2025 7 hours ago, dozeydustman said: While at work Mrs Dustman informed me a package had arrive-ed. Thank you ASSS. Sadly the Chilli Jam leaked everywhere in the parcel so I’m not sure how much is salvageable. Is this our first secret Santa FTP?* *failure to package Also, I’ve just realised that whoever I did my AS Santa for will be missing the “how much piss did the previous owner leave on the seat?” Blacklight torch…because I’ve just found it under my desk (the torch, not the piss, obviously). privatewire 1
somewhatfoolish Posted January 3, 2025 Posted January 3, 2025 Blacklight? Does it work if you have a pee in the dark? Ohdearme 1
Coprolalia Posted January 3, 2025 Posted January 3, 2025 Mine has now arrived. Excellent haul, already had a round of the top gear game. Thank you AS Santa! JMotor, mintwth, bangernomics and 2 others 5
dozeydustman Posted January 6, 2025 Posted January 6, 2025 A bonus ASSS arrived today A nice set of ratchet converters, will be quite useful. Thank you to whomever sent this. JMotor, mintwth, bangernomics and 1 other 4
95 quid Peugeot Posted January 6, 2025 Author Posted January 6, 2025 ^^^^^^^ ASSS always comes up tops bangernomics, Ohdearme and dozeydustman 3
95 quid Peugeot Posted January 8, 2025 Author Posted January 8, 2025 Am I correct in assuming everyone has got a pressie now ? JMotor, Amelia, bangernomics and 1 other 3 1
dozeydustman Posted January 12, 2025 Posted January 12, 2025 A couple of extra bits and pieces arrived yesterday, but I had such a pounding headache I spent most of the afternoon and evening asleep. A magnetic telescopic pickup and some liqueur chocolates.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now