Inability to settle with a car (Aka Bramz fever)

DoctorRetro

I thought I'd had quite a few cars in my 21 years on the road but having written down all I remember I'm disappointed it's only 34. However I'm currently at nine and we've just sold the house, it appears. Five will have to go in the move, first up is the Maestro VdP I never really wanted in the first place. Longest owned is the Westminster at twenty years, most recent addition is the Robin at six weeks (and probably up for sale soon). The record for short term ownership would be the N-reg Polo 1.6,bought from a workmate for sixty quid and driven straight to the local VW breakers for a clear hundred quid profit in eight minutes. 

9 hours ago, Amishtat said:

I thought I'd had quite a few cars in my 21 years on the road but having written down all I remember I'm disappointed it's only 34. However I'm currently at nine and we've just sold the house, it appears. Five will have to go in the move, first up is the Maestro VdP I never really wanted in the first place. Longest owned is the Westminster at twenty years, most recent addition is the Robin at six weeks (and probably up for sale soon). The record for short term ownership would be the N-reg Polo 1.6,bought from a workmate for sixty quid and driven straight to the local VW breakers for a clear hundred quid profit in eight minutes. 

ooh Maestro! Would love a VDP, only ever owned a 1300 base model..