eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Do people actually manage to sell cars with adverts wherein they misspell the car's name and provide precisely zero information on the MOT status and the mileage?

Yes.

And in most cases a lot better than I manage. They are a lot more talented in appropriately addressing their target demography.

Then again, I can't imagine to deal with potential buyers of a lowered flat black vw scoda deisl pickup truck without wanting to kill them on the spot,

so it all has its pros and cons, I guess.

Just run that through a currency converter.  £5400.  Hmm, bit rich when it doesn't even have enough pots!  I've had that 3.8 V6 and it's a good engine, but mine was in a smaller body.

Do those measly 518s even have the guts to propel themselves into a forwardly motion, however sedately it may be?

If so, this might be a WBoD for the right person.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-518I-E34-1990-GREEN-SPARES-OR-REPAIRS-5-SERIES/263326971641

s-l1600.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised by the one I drove. It didn't seen any slower than the 2.0 but the soundtrack wasn't as good

s-l1600.jpg

Just had a complete new head gasket.

This car drives like a dream and sells itself really.

£3,450.00

Something that makes me particularly angry:

s-l1600.jpg

Its got the basemodel THREE POINT FOUR V6.

Edit: Also thanks to the forum software for completely fucking up my post.

s-l1600.jpg

Something that makes me particularly angry:

s-l1600.jpg

Its got the basemodel THREE POINT FOUR V6.

Edit: Also thanks to the forum software for completely fucking up my post.

Twattish question here: why would someone go to the trouble of importing that? 

It isn't quick, desirable or unusual. It may well be meat n' veg motoring in the US but by British standards it's a big, heavy car that pisses through fuel and with spares that aren't a phone call or a short trip away. 

Unless someone with a fair bit of disposable income wanted to do a cop car replica - and there can't be too many of them - who's going to buy it? 

Twattish question here: why would someone go to the trouble of importing that? 

It isn't quick, desirable or unusual. It may well be meat n' veg motoring in the US but by British standards it's a big, heavy car that pisses through fuel and with spares that aren't a phone call or a short trip away. 

Unless someone with a fair bit of disposable income wanted to do a cop car replica - and there can't be too many of them - who's going to buy it? 

Someone who cherishes a backward blob without any redeemable features or USPs, no build quality whatsoever, the cons outweighing the pros by not a narrow margin.

I suggest you to join the Autoshite Forum to meet such completely normal fellows.