eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Do Not Paint dept. presents 1935 Alvis.

attachicon.gifPicture 11.pngattachicon.gifPicture 4.png

attachicon.gifPicture 12.pngattachicon.gifPicture 5.png

Here's the scruffy correctly presented one  - just needs an Autoshite sticker. 

http://ww3.autoscout24.es/classified/293743760?asrc=st|as

£15k which is a bit of a bargain for one of these. 

I am seriously thinking about this if I can talk my dad into spending his pension on a quality investment. When a restored example is up for 65k I think there is a profit in there somewhere.

These are mega, probably shouldn't of got his 4 year old niece to make the wheel arches though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-Subaru-284-4WD-PICK-UP-Brat-Brumby-PROJECT-BARN-FIND-/282282828155?hash=item41b95e217b:g:zYEAAOSwJ7RYR-cY

s-l1600.jpg

Something funny going on there. It has the 6 stud wheels from a Shogun or somesuch fitted. Those Brats usually just have tiny little 4 stud pizza cutters. I hope it has something beefier than the original engine to turn those things.

the rear brake calipers were seized to we disconnected the half shafts to get it to roll.

That's me so out, any outer would break the Guinness World Record of being out.

I am seriously thinking about this if I can talk my dad into spending his pension on a quality investment. When a restored example is up for 65k I think there is a profit in there somewhere.

I'm pretty sure that car has already been restored, so either it's a long expired ad or it's a scam. Also, assuming the other one is for sale at Vintage & Prestige, don't use it as a measure of value because ll their cars are absurdly over priced and mostly awful

This Cav caught my eye as well. Mk2's are such a cracking looking 80's GM. As for the 2.5k price tag though, with 'very slight accident damage'. The fella blatantly picked it up for a few hundred quid with a stuffed rear end, and has decided to chance his luck. At the very least it needs rear panel cutting out, some dozer work, followed by new rear panel and replacement bumper. Good luck on that one.

I'm pretty sure that car has already been restored, so either it's a long expired ad or it's a scam. Also, assuming the other one is for sale at Vintage & Prestige, don't use it as a measure of value because ll their cars are absurdly over priced and mostly awful

Thanks for that info I think I will steer clear. The one at vintage & prestige is showing as sold and was apparently one of 2 built and the only known survivor so might be the same car.