eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Beeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeep 

1407950296155-bull_shit_meter.jpg

$_84.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULL-MoT-STUNNING-LOW-MILES-1-4-PEUGEOT-306-MERIDIAN-LEATHER-SEATS-ALLOYS-2001-/231913241688?hash=item35ff1b3c58:g:NyQAAOSwYmZXD2e5

'I would never buy a used car without a full mot as it can cost a fortune in parts and labour as I have learnt to my cost in the past.'

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-HONDA-ACCORD-1600-DX-33-YEAR-OLD-/231896735486?hash=item35fe1f5efe:g:vzgAAOSwKtlWoMV~

'There is an MoT until August.'

Bid retractions:

Before bidding on an item on eBay, be sure to read the item description and check the seller's Feedback. If you have any questions about the listing, contact the seller by going to the View Item page and clicking on either the seller's user ID or on the Ask Seller a Question link.

Please remember that every bid on eBay is binding (unless the item is listed in a category under the Non-Binding Bid Policy or the transaction is prohibited by law or by eBay's User Agreement). Bidding on multiple identical items should be done only if you intend to buy all of the items.

It is ONLY OK to retract a bid if...,

• You accidentally enter a wrong bid amount (for example, you bid £99.50 instead of £9.95). If this occurs, re-enter the correct bid amount immediately.
  • The description of an item you have bid on has changed significantly.
  • You cannot reach the seller. This means that you have tried calling the seller and the seller's phone number doesn't work, or you have tried emailing the seller and it comes back undeliverable.
  • There isn't 12 months MOT and the car is going to cost you hundreds
  • Bollocks
  • Tiger wank 

I got all excited about this...

$_57.JPG

Then the bombshell

Therefore I have decided to take the forged engine and broken gear box out of the Rover 800 Coupe and donate it towards the BRM trackday car (with a gearbox rebuild).

Fucking bastard

Well I suppose at least the mod served a useful purpose, a means to an end and wasn't some daft project that never was going to happen.

Yeah, he's honest about what it is and hasn't gone for the "me and my kerrrazy mates made this for a show, no MOT but will go straight through and doesn't need a SVA" line

$_85.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/astra-track-car-modified-road-legal-long-mot-fun-to-drive-very-reliable-/252347810899

Its often the case I find that when a car has had a load of really shit mods done that tip it over a line such that there's no longer any realistic chance of finding anyone who would be able to tolerate driving it to work, it miraculously becomes a 'track car'. Can you imagine turning up at a track day in this risible shitheap. "yeah LED doorhandles you know"

$_12.JPG

Can I just say if there is a reward for finding and killing anyone who looks at this and thinks they have achieved motoring perfection, then I'm your hired killer.  Provided the killing is actually a legal thing to do. Like putting down a dog that bites. or flushing live gold fish down the bog because you hate cleaning out the bowl (whoops - slipped)

good god.... i've not seen a Tercel in 25 years? maybe more even.

i thought they had all crumbled away to rust flakes!!

There's a battered matt whiteTercel been parked on the road opposite my house forever. Proper giffers car, once a week shopping trip only.

Hahahahahaha (times a million), that Mercedes pick-up/caravan combo is just unbeatable, 100% eBay find of the week that. If we had a special golden (showers) award you'd win that for sure, Anon User. 

$_84.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CADILLAC-FLEETWOOD-DEVILLE-4-5-LITRE-V8-SEDAN-/201561782929?hash=item2eee04ba91:g:52cAAOSwbwlXDN~Y