Scrap yard fun.

Crusty Sills

Personal line - lovely but need to get those seats covered up and/or removed

This, and that wheel is worth a few quid with cruise on it. Leather looks in good nick as well, shame its open to the elements.

That wood steering wheel on the Rover 75, I could be doing with that for my garage queen....although, upon looking at it closely..I suspect that's just a steering wheel cover? Or am I seeing things?

Nope wood wheel with cruise switches as well.

• 3 weeks later...

These photos are excellent; I love scrappie pics even though they make me feel slightly sad for the cars depicted.

I've a load of old 35mm prints snapped in a local yard between 1994 and 2000 which I really ought to scan someday. Some primo chod in there, for sure.

Also my long-abandoned Flickr gallery of an Australian scrappie.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/datsuncog/albums/72157601083714359

Plus the many, many pics taken at the Junkyard Jewels event last Easter, which I never posted up here properly because my Phase 1 Laguna RT Sport blew up on the way home and I spent the next month or so trying to fix both it and the RN 'spares car' Laguna (fruitlessly).

http://autoshite.com/topic/31486-junkyard-jewels-ni-easter-monday-2018/?p=1470979

So yeah. Definite fun to be had in scrapyards.

My mate wants the front end off that Sherpa for his CI motorhomes conversion one.

Apparently someone on this forum is also friends with my friend Peter. Saw him today and he's already been sent the link to this very thread.