For Chod & Ulster: Local Auctions for Local People (Nordie Shiter Events)

Datsuncog

AUCTION REPORT LINKS:

If you're browsing this thread for the ver' first time and want to get straight into the meat 'n' potatoes, as it were, then here's the links to all the Nordie Shiters' Terrible Terrible Car Auction Event Write-ups, with Datsuncog as your ever-enthusiastic compere de merde.

Wednesday 8th August 2018

Wednesday 12th September 2018

Wednesday 3rd October 2018

Wednesday 5th December 2018

Wednesday 16th January 2019

Wednesday 20 March 2019 SUPER SPECIAL INTERACTIVE EDITION

Wednesday 29 May 2019 DAMP SQUIB M9

Righto, shite fans of Norn Iron,

A suggestion has been put forth that a mini-meet of sorts could be arranged for those of us perched atop this enchanted rock, to strengthen bonds and ogle at terrible, terrible cars about to be inflicted on some other poor bugger.

Venue is: Ballyclare Car Auctions, Dennison Industrial Estate, Ballyclare BT39 9EB

http://ballyclarecarauction.co.uk/

Date is: Wednesday 8th August 2018, from 7pm onward

http://autoshite.com/calendar/event/52-northern-ireland-mini-meet-ballyclare-auctions/

Deep-fried items of varying degrees of danger are, apparently, available onsite for those who wish to test the strength of their stomach and other major organs.

So pop along, in whatever vehicle you fancy, for a bit of craic and to participate in the ever-popular Crispiest Wheelarch Spotting Competition.

I'll be there, I believe The_Equalizer will be there, and a few other expressions of interest have been indicated from local shiters.

I may even be wearing my newly-arrived Autoshite t-shirt (courtesy of FilthyJohn) to aid recognition.

Drop a line below if you reckon you fancy coming along!

Dat.

Me! Me! Me! I'll be there... and I know you already... so I should be able to recognise you! Title is immense by the way!

Whoo-hoo! That's one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready so go, cat, go...

Looks like we got ourselves a meet-up... and I'll have your box of die-cast delights with me, unless a handover can be arranged before then.

So the next question is - whatcha reckon you're gonna be driving? :mrgreen:

On 6/29/2018 at 11:53 AM, chaseracer said:

How far is Ballyclare from the aerodrome at Aldergrove?  Asking for a friend... 

Very very close... literally just down the road (A57).

BIA to Ballyclare.png

Google sez a mere 11 miles door to door.

Your 'friend' malarkey ain't fooling anyone... :P

Whoo-hoo! That's one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready so go, cat, go...

Looks like we got ourselves a meet-up... and I'll have your box of die-cast delights with me, unless a handover can be arranged before then.

So the next question is - whatcha reckon you're gonna be driving? :mrgreen:

If weather is good, I'll bring the samba... otherwise it'll be a shite skoda of some description.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, PEOPLE!!!

THERE IS A BEIGE WARTBURG KNIGHT IN THE MONKSTOWN AREA!!!

Screenshot -Wartburg Knight crop.png

REPEAT - NOT A DRILL!

Wartburg details.png

Looks like a fairly recent arrival and all...

Screenshot -Wartburg Knight.png

Apologies for fairly rubbish dashcam footage, but I was NOT expecting to encounter this while sauntering over to Abbeycentre to look for a yardbrush.

Somewhere in the local vicinity is a person with a beige Wartburg. Let that sink in for a moment.

If they're not on here- they really ought to be.

Any ideas,  fair Shiters of Ulster?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^ If he did, he's kept pretty quiet about it.

Unless he's planning on bursting out of the boot of a fucked Mazda 6 while it's going through the ring, wearing nothing but an Autoshite banner and a big smile...

In which case, who am I to judge?

Probably the most exciting thing to ever happen in Ballyclare...

^^^ If he did, he's kept pretty quiet about it.

Unless he's planning on bursting out of the boot of a fucked Mazda 6 while it's going through the ring, wearing nothing but an Autoshite banner and a big smile...

In which case, who am I to judge?

Probably the most exciting thing to ever happen in Ballyclare...

They had a power cut at the weekend, so I believe. Its all happening in Ballyclare.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk