Sold

motorpunk

Looks nice. My missus ran one of these for five years and in that time all it needed was a set of brake pads and fuel!  "just make me an offer" posts tend to put off a LOT of buyers though, far better to just give a price you want for it then everyone knows where they stand.

Looks nice. My missus ran one of these for five years and in that time all it needed was a set of brake pads and fuel!  "just make me an offer" posts tend to put off a LOT of buyers though, far better to just give a price you want for it then everyone knows where they stand.

Ta. I've used it a couple of times myself and it's really very nice, but I've got 3 cars of my own and really don't need another. A quick look on Autotrader shows similar cars for £750-£1000ish, and quite a few Cat C/D snotters in that price bracket. Does that make this one worth something like £700ish just to get shot? I'm rubbish at selling cars.

Dunno what these come with as standard but it has wind-up windows, a CD player and central locking. Plaggy wheel trims seem to have leprosy but are all original and unbusted. 

Please, don't make me suffer the mouth-breathers of eBay. "£50 and part Ex a moped and a broken Nokia, innit fam. Etc."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...