Aitch a hundred

wuvvum

I'm also a tallun and found mine fine for head room, I did clatter my head on the roof due to the bouncy bounce you get from sitting on top of the wheels,

It was fine most of the time but they do NOT like to fly, the take of is fine it's the landing that's the problem.

• Like 4

I can confirm that Nissan Vanettes like to fly, but the thirty mile run up is the hard bit. I want another far eastern van but so many of them are hit hard with "IDEAL 4 EXPORT" tax.

• 3 months later...

Putting this up 4 SAIL now, whilst I temporarily have my sensible "one-van-is-enough" head on.  It's much as it is when I started this thread - MOT to end of November, still drives fine, never let me down.  Few rusty bits and might need a bit of weldage for the next test but nothing too major I don't think.  Only major thing that's changed is that the tailgate can now only be locked / unlocked from the inside - I lost the keys like a twat, got a new one from Hyundai which does the cab and side doors and the ignition, but the tailgate was on a separate key which I didn't have the code for.  Lock sets are available on ebay for £not much.  Oh, and it has new aero-style wiper blades on the front - not convinced they look right but they clear the screen fine.

I've taken some fresh photos:

post-190-0-51058700-1474409859_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-33307200-1474409865_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-45972900-1474409871_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-40082600-1474409877_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-25523500-1474409885_thumb.jpg

£500 pls.

It really is a shitting shame that the LEZ has killed potential ownage for all kinds of potential van happiness.

There appear to be quite a few transit diesels running about in the zone that are registered as petrol....

• Like 1

that looks delightfully crap, in a good way, plus i've enjoyed the write up of about a vehicle that i didn't know existed, and don't remeber ever seeing! 

i have no need of a van cos i've got an estate, but i do see the current one of these running wild and free on the road, which i do like the look of, if foe no other reason than the current transit looks (and is it seems according to them what drive them) crap.

home-iload.png

Guest Lord Sward

2 years ago I got to look around Hyundai's answer to the Sprinter.  It looked to be of significantly better quality, but I don't think its been launched here?

2 years ago I got to look around Hyundai's answer to the Sprinter.  It looked to be of significantly better quality, but I don't think its been launched here?

this one? 2016 i believe, though there isn't much of 2016 left.....13-hyundai-hg350-van-1.jpg