Torsten's Toss! Is Back!

Torsten2001

I somehow doubt that! My Dad once had a 1977 E12 518 automatic. It had 90 bhp, felt like it weighed as much as a Tiger tank and could hardly drag itself down the road. If you clogged it from a standstill in 'D' it would do nothing for about a second before lumbering off at walking pace, which made roundabouts rather worrying.

Sounds suspiciously like the 1995 316i auto my mate bought while in Guernsey. I was volunteered for the test drive, and it was even slower than my dad's 1990 Cavalier 1.8 auto. Both cars made my Mk1 Fezza 1.1 - the slowest car I have owned thus far - feel like an F40. The Beemer also had the worrying habit of revving like crazy for a couple of seconds when kicked down - before continuing at a slightly less slothful pace.Ultimate Driving Machine my arse - paint it white and fill it with semi-skimmed, more like Ultimate Driving Milkfloat, performance-wise. :twisted:

yes a C35, Big old bus, I was given a Kombi van one free by my old company a couple of years back, It's still sat in a field in the Ardeche to this day as far as i am aware, was on british plates too.. :roll:

a Pug van, GS, CX with Minis and Metros hidden

Posted Image

Peugeot J7 van

Taunus and Samba or is it a Pug/LNA

Posted Image

Well I'm 100% sure it ain't no Samba, it looks earlier (this is sad, but the Samba rear lights although the same design, were smooth, whereas I can see those ones are ribbed! :oops: ) . It's either an early LNA or a 104 3 door. The LN had smaller rear lights so it can't be one of them. Therefore on that fact alone I'm going to say that it's most likely a 104 3 door rather than an LNA. The white strip across the boot above the lights is making me lean towards LNA but I'll stick with the 104 cos I could be here all day! :roll::lol: We'd have to see the front to know for certain!

the roof of a Panhard

Posted Image

Is that an R15 in front of the Panhard?

'Thing' between R8 and Floride/Caravelle looks like an R8S (quad headlights - probably not a G left like that!) with some white R8 doors leaning up against the front and a Floride/Caravelle removable top placed over the bonnet/windscreen/roof.

'Thing' between R8 and Floride/Caravelle looks like an R8S (quad headlights - probably not a G left like that!) with some white R8 doors leaning up against the front and a Floride/Caravelle removable top placed over the bonnet/windscreen/roof.

Oh yes - you've got a very keen eye!I can place it all now. I was wondering why it had a curved roof!

• 3 weeks later...

More toss over the last week or so,

Morris Oxford

Posted Image

Mint Cortina with a few bits of trim missing!

Posted Image

Nice early Landy

Posted Image

is this an FG?

Posted Image

this is definately a Bedford

Posted Image

pretty early Polo gathering dust under a bridge next to an Austin Healey Sprite and CX

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I spotted this J4 in the morning and the next one that evening!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daihatsu Domino

Posted Image

lovely A35 with a continental kit!

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...