Celebrity Owned* Magazine Featured* Toyota Celica GT For Sale

Negative Creep

An impending arrival means it's time to move this on. It's a decent car but just doesn't excite me very much. Key stuff:

MOT until January, no advisories

Tax until the end of the month

2.0 5 speed, UK car

191,000 miles - yes it's high, and yes I know it's a cliche but you really couldn't tell.

Metallic bronze paint

Electric windows

Electric mirrors, think they're heated as well

Power steering

ABS

Twin airbags

Remote central locking

Alarm and immobiliser

Alloys

New rear brakes and callipers, with the receipts to prove (I'm not going to depress myself by remembering how much that cost me)

4 previous owners, one of which was Practical Classic's editor Danny Hopkins, and it was in the June 2014 issue

Bad bits:

Air con doesn't work. Tried a regas, lasted a few weeks so there must be a leak somewhere

Remote locking has a range of a Gnat's pubic hair, changed the battery but that did nothing

A few minor age related marks and scuffs, lacquer has gone on the spoiler

IMAG2495.jpg

IMAG2496.jpg

IMAG2497.jpg

IMAG2498.jpg

IMAG2499.jpg

IMAG2500.jpg

IMAG2502.jpg

It's a good car that starts and drives as it should, everything aside from the air con works and it would make someone a good runaround. I'm asking £600 for shiters, which was what I paid a few months ago

Looks fun, and decent value. Fast tickover though!

I don't read Practical Classics very often these days, but do they generally consider an R-reg motor to be old enough to feature?

*Edit, now changed to a proper picture to show it idles and holds temperature normally.

It was one of those short features where he buys something, tidies it up (aside from the knackered rear brakes) and sells it on