ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

Nicely ruined.

This photo from the listing ticks several boxes of the VW 'individualism' stereotype:

$(KGrHqF,!rcFBBgj0WnKBQeU(w5PT!~~60_3.JPG

-Hawaiian shirt

-VW camper

-Rust

OMG SO INDAVIDUL NOONE ELSE DUS TTHIS IM UNIQUE etc

Nicely ruined.

This photo from the listing ticks several boxes of the VW 'individualism' stereotype:

$(KGrHqF,!rcFBBgj0WnKBQeU(w5PT!~~60_3.JPG

-Hawaiian shirt

-VW camper

-Rust

OMG SO INDAVIDUL NOONE ELSE DUS TTHIS IM UNIQUE etc

Ladies and Gentlemen; I have reached some kind of higher state thro' the power of laughter. I've laughed at this thing for 5 minutes solid, and I've come out the other side. There's nothing more I can say about this, other than to invite you thro' the shite-rods wormhole. Paper bag on standby...

2552258.jpg

Among the waffle in the ad (which consumed 4 of the 5 minutes) for 'Bulldog' are;

... a huge 302 cubic inch... This has to be seen to be understood.

302, huge? In which galaxy? I doubt I'd understand, even if I did come to see. Even if I was on acid, looking at it thro' the wrong end of a telescope. Which it kind of looks like already.

Mind you, I'll have a gram or two of whatever he's on - £29,000, for this monstrosity? That would be a lovely reality to be in.

Ladies and Gentlemen; I have reached some kind of higher state thro' the power of laughter. I've laughed at this thing for 5 minutes solid, and I've come out the other side. There's nothing more I can say about this, other than to invite you thro' the shite-rods wormhole. Paper bag on standby...

2552258.jpg

Among the waffle in the ad (which consumed 4 of the 5 minutes) for 'Bulldog' are;

... a huge 302 cubic inch... This has to be seen to be understood.

302, huge? In which galaxy? I doubt I'd understand, even if I did come to see. Even if I was on acid, looking at it thro' the wrong end of a telescope. Which it kind of looks like already.

Mind you, I'll have a gram or two of whatever he's on - £29,000, for this monstrosity? That would be a lovely reality to be in.