Uber cheap long MOT shite to piss off neighbour from hell required.

R9UKE

This really isn't on. The only solution is an article in the crappiest local paper, with your man arms folded looking grumpy and some shit parking in the background.

Don't forget the accompanying woman (sans makeup) with unnaturally-inverted smile, and 2 children with expressions of utter heartbreak and misery, one of whom should be proffering an apparently forcibly-detached wing-mirror towards the camera, in a trembling little hand.

This is funny as and has brought back some old memory's,

A small housing estate that had a row out the front to park cars for the whole estate, a mate parked his car in the only remaining space and all hell broke loose when a tenant that lived in front of said space arrived home from work, he went on like it was his personal space because he rents the house from the coontcil, his eyes where poping out of his heed and we honestly thought he was going to explode, after many threats of mega death my mate moved his car and dumped it on the grass which was a big no no,

The funny thing was my mate rented the house two doors along and it was the only car the family had not like Mr three cars that's my space.

Anyhoo the point is I did buy a scrap yard refugee to abandon In said space but my mate wouldnt let me, damn spoilsport.

Bizarre, I actually do own the public highway outside my house.

So do I, or at least the land up to the middle of the road - I think however that once the council adopt the road you lose it, not that Im right arsed about the road, and I seem to remember Telewest didnt ask me before putting an inspection chamber in the pavement for their cable (however it makes a great place to sweep the leaves from the hedge)

ADSL-installation-by-BT-Openreach-includ

My next door and next but one neighbours were on neighbours from hell about fifteen years ago. Without boring you all with the VERY tedious details, it revolved around a strip of land about a bricks width wide. Between them they spent the days in court wasting money prooving they were both too brainless to see how pointless it was and the evenings having slanging matches across the fence. Many thousands of pounds and many months were spent only for the judge to decide they should both get a life. Both were in their late 60s at the time and I think they had nothing else to occupy their minds. All they succeeded in doing was causing a lot of stress to each other and wasting a shed load of cash on lawyers. Very sad indeed.