The Wolseley Six

keef

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone up that way fancy nipping out and getting the reg numbers off the "Haworth Two"?

Taken at lunchtime today.

Well done!

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for ONR 98M are:

Date of Liability 01 08 2011

Date of First Registration 15 10 1973

Year of Manufacture Not Available

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2227CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status SORN Not Due

Vehicle Colour WHITE

Vehicle Type Approval

Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle

6 Months Rate £112.75

12 Months Rate £205.00

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for PUW 277L are:

Date of Liability 01 05 2011

Date of First Registration 06 06 1973

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2227CC

Fuel Type Petrol

Vehicle Status SORN Not Due

Vehicle Colour GREEN

Vehicle Type Approval

Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle

6 Months Rate £112.75

12 Months Rate £205.00

From Minder.

5406050306_d639e6fd30_b.jpg

1980 Volkswagen Golf L and Wolseley Eight by Trigger's Retro Road Tests!, on Flickr

The vehicle details for GYR 197J are:

Date of Liability 01 01 1984

Date of First Registration 19 05 1971

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1798CC

Fuel Type Petrol

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour BLUE

• 2 weeks later...

Not a Wols, but thought Keef would want to see it

Spotted this on Ovalchat, Morris 2200 located in Surrey for £350. No further info in the ad sadly but pm me for the sellers number if you fancy it. :)

013.jpg010.jpg008.jpg

OMG

a Wolseley 6 with tidy front wings! I have never seen one of them - the top round the lights was a mudtrap!

I quite agree. Car generally looks in good shape, although you can't see much of sills and none of floor.

I suppose it could be :-

5176278863_7ef7c7420e.jpg

Lazy Days by pete_tography., on Flickr

or :-

1018458668_2ed4132d04.jpg

Wolseley Six 1 by thermionic, on Flickr

Second one seems unlikely as I think you'd see remains of airforce sticker on front panel, but .....

They were both still there at the end of January when I took my pics. I haven't been back over that way since, but looking at the date the photo was taken and, location of the stickers in the windscreen on the scrapyard one, it isn't likely to be the Howarth car.

Was it you that invited my pics to the flickr group last week keef?

Bit busy this week, but if I get chance I'll have another run over and check for you.

They were both still there at the end of January when I took my pics. I haven't been back over that way since, but looking at the date the photo was taken and, location of the stickers in the windscreen on the scrapyard one, it isn't likely to be the Howarth car.

I agree; just odd that another white one turns up; especially as it looks in such good condition.

ONR was taken 28/01/2011 and has a Triplex sticker in lower middle and a BMC, Tax disc and two other stickers on passenger side.

Scrapyard taken 4/02/2011 and has no Triplex sticker in lower middle and only two stickers on passenger side, as far as I can see.

Was it you that invited my pics to the flickr group last week keef?

'twas. :) Surprised you didn't post from your Flickr account rather than the Photobucket one, as it seems so much neater for forums.

Bit busy this week, but if I get chance I'll have another run over and check for you.

Cheers. http://www.flickr.com/people/pete_tography/ says it isn't still there, so ..............

Probably just me doing something wrong, but I couldn't get the images to link from flickr when I did the shite farm thread.

I must admit I didn't "get it" straight off. There's two sets of code and most of the time you need the BB one. Flickr itself uses the html code.

I've gotten frustrated with Photobucket of late, but it still offers the best way to store a largish volume of pics. Flickt just seems to have an edge of ease of use and has less rubbish surrounding it, but maybe that will change.