Eyerseyette Driving Shenanigans and assorted shite

Eyersey1234

43 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Sorry to be my usual blunt self, but tell the self-entitled spoilt brat she can sod off and sort things out for herself.

That's what I'd have got if I had her attitude.  And probably my glasses smashed too.

You dont need to apologise,she is a self entitled spoilt brat at times 🤣. We aren't bailing her out over this, it's up to her to sort it out

On 18/11/2023 at 13:57, Eyersey1234 said:

Madam is convinced she won't have a prang in the Corsa in her first year of driving, I doubt that somehow 🤣

So much for I won't have a prang in my first year. Hopefully Friday was the wake up the madam badly needed. She's already used her phone while driving, speeds, has been out drinking with friends and driven afterwards and driven her boyfriends car without L plates before she had passed and we suspect uninsured 

On 03/03/2024 at 08:40, Eyersey1234 said:

So much for I won't have a prang in my first year. Hopefully Friday was the wake up the madam badly needed. She's already used her phone while driving, speeds, has been out drinking with friends and driven afterwards and driven her boyfriends car without L plates before she had passed and we suspect uninsured 

Hopefully she gets caught and the book thrown at her as severely as possible. They are usually quite harsh on new drivers to give them a dose of reality. Absolutely no excuse for any of that, especially the drinking and driving 

On 06/03/2024 at 18:56, RoverFolkUs said:

Hopefully she gets caught and the book thrown at her as severely as possible. They are usually quite harsh on new drivers to give them a dose of reality. Absolutely no excuse for any of that, especially the drinking and driving 

We have made it clear if she is caught drink driving/no insurance etc she is on her own, we aren't bailing her out