Jump to content

Adventures with bikes & "regular" cars - Channelling John Prescott


Recommended Posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, Matty said:

Parts car for yours or another doer upper?

Literally should have waited for the next post 😁

  • Haha 1
Posted

Ooh. I might need a couple of small parts off that. Including the aerial connector as the one on mine was chopped off when the aftermarket aerial was (very badly) installed.

  • Like 1
Posted

PXL_20260805_130057701.jpg.7ce7b62676d10beada180d67177bb225.jpg

PXL_20260805_130106683.jpg.61357ba3a72779797a0fb6c06028cde2.jpg

PXL_20260805_130115006_MP.jpg.36940d47f3abe58e3bf5de4aa7f28152.jpg

PXL_20260805_130124409.jpg.b9b5ac99e4c2177826896bf75454e495.jpg

So even though new Jag has rust on all four corners and apparently plenty more underneath I had to check and see if it had gone in the scuttle area like my "good" one.

PXL_20260805_130304110.jpg.3398266ae12bd9ffb3ec02dc0f621bae.jpg

And no it hasn't 🙂so I will be able to use it as a panel donor.

PXL_20260805_131251533.jpg.71278ef0476e9772cdd883e112939661.jpg

I started the pillaging by grabbing the still sealed under bonnet tool kit.

PXL_20260805_131309622.jpg.2e32724e3ef551936e1d2b3950fa7cff.jpg

And an air box spring clip.

New Jag also came with a pair of wings and I am planning on investing in a compressor and attempting to spray them. I have always been pretty rubbish at bodywork compared to mechanical work but I would like to get better and make my nice Jag as cosmetically good as I can within reason.

  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Posted

That's a shame about the Jag. I used to chat to you years ago when you had the Cedric. I'm so sorry to see what happened to it, I'm just glad you're still going dude ❤️

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...