1996 Peugeot 806 SRDT (Eurovan)

alcyonecorporation

On 5/12/2020 at 4:23 PM, alcyonecorporation said:

It will be super basic. I'm planning on getting a couple of scrapped rear seats, gutting them for their frames then building a long storage box on top so it's anchored either side of the van. 

These are in Bristol advertised about two weeks ago on gumtree. I can check if bloke still has them if you want. I can pick them for you and store until you can sort collection.

Peugeot 806 / Fiat Ulysse / Citroen Synergie rear window seats,
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/peugeot-806-fiat-ulysse-citroen-synergie-rear-window-seats/1372161178?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: £ 15 each

5 hours ago, Steve79 said:

These are in Bristol advertised about two weeks ago on gumtree. I can check if bloke still has them if you want. I can pick them for you and store until you can sort collection.

Peugeot 806 / Fiat Ulysse / Citroen Synergie rear window seats,
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/peugeot-806-fiat-ulysse-citroen-synergie-rear-window-seats/1372161178?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: £ 15 each

Thanks for the offer but they're useful seats for someone. I'll wait till one's festering in a yard covered in battery acid and buy that for a rusty groat. 

smol Bilk Float update: 

The 806 isn't in regular use at the moment; it lives in work's car park. 
It's becoming increasingly difficult start and last week refused to turn over at all. 

dLSUcyc.jpg

With a spare negative jump lead acting as a clean earth and the security key pad taken out and reset (remove at connector, wait for capacitors and circuitry to cool down), I got it going again. 
Also-on-fleet Teuchter-esque XJ Cherokee, complete with facelift 'snowflake' wheels on the front (pre facelift 'lattices' on the back)  provided a direct to battery jump. 

Keeping a spare negative jump lead back as a clean stand in earth until I can clean or fit a new earth strap. 

An old Peugeot with electrical problems, who'd have [complete winsome platitude].