eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

The vendor has produced a great 'stream of consciousness' description for the car redolent of Jack Kerouac or William Burroughs; perhaps they were speeding on cocaine at the time?

Brilliant ad, I like it !

Can be roughly translated as "It's fucked and so am I"

Can be roughly translated as "It's fucked and so am I"

rolls Royce silver spur long wheel base drives ok but selling as spares or repairs for the following reasons head lining starting to sag vainer coming of the tops of the doors air con needs re gassing windscreen wipers are temperamental and so is the drivers seat at going backwards and forwards has a slight tear on the base of the passenger front seat stereo not working as it comes up as error electric areal only goes half way up head lights mist up when its been raining only one of the head lights works on full beam put a new bulb in the one that's not working but nothing happening one of the back lights is cracked oil pressure gage is not working sender unit supplied the mileage on the clock has stopped working but the speedo works ok exhaust is leaking from the drivers side manifold gasket gaskets supplied when you put your foot on the brakes the second of the brake warning lights come on and then the brake peddle comes up and the light goes out needs a new drivers foot well carpet as its well worn mot till the end of February just being as honest as I can no reserve car will stay on here till end of auction private plate stays on car was on a 85 c plate to the right enthusiast these small teething problems can be resolved no buy it now or how much you looking for sold as seen cash on collection thanks for looking

For something that has cost a bloody fortune when new, and is supposedly the best car in the world ever, it definitely hasn't fared as well as some cheap shite I have owned - FFS - only 106,839 miles and it has that list of issues!

rolls Royce silver spur long wheel base drives ok but selling as spares or repairs for the following reasons head lining starting to sag vainer coming of the tops of the doors air con needs re gassing windscreen wipers are temperamental and so is the drivers seat at going backwards and forwards has a slight tear on the base of the passenger front seat stereo not working as it comes up as error electric areal only goes half way up head lights mist up when its been raining only one of the head lights works on full beam put a new bulb in the one that's not working but nothing happening one of the back lights is cracked oil pressure gage is not working sender unit supplied the mileage on the clock has stopped working but the speedo works ok exhaust is leaking from the drivers side manifold gasket gaskets supplied when you put your foot on the brakes the second of the brake warning lights come on and then the brake peddle comes up and the light goes out needs a new drivers foot well carpet as its well worn mot till the end of February just being as honest as I can no reserve car will stay on here till end of auction private plate stays on car was on a 85 c plate to the right enthusiast these small teething problems can be resolved no buy it now or how much you looking for sold as seen cash on collection thanks for looking

I actually passed out while reading this due to the lack of punctuation...

For something that has cost a bloody fortune when new, and is supposedly the best car in the world ever, it definitely hasn't fared as well as some cheap shite I have owned - FFS - only 106,839 miles and it has that list of issues!

For a neglected Rolls that isn't a bad list considering how over complicated these cars are. Certainly a bargain at the current price as the ad makes it sound really bad when it is just a few days work and probably about £500 in parts to get it back up to scratch, assuming he hasn't left out the fact it is rotten.

This things fucking 9 grand. This is has got to a solid 9.8/10 on the deathometer it's basically a ladder with some wheels and a Cosworth motor strapped to it.  

Also it looks shit.

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1985-Dutton-Hotrod-fitted-with-a-cosworth-engine-/201279912574?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2edd37ba7e#viTabs_0

Yeah, it should have a 401 Nailhead Buick to improve road adherence.

Needs steelies on the back, too, and crossplies all round.

I've always found the Renner 9 and renner 11 to be about the dullest cars ever made. And yet, this poverty-spec white r11 2-door somehow looks flipping amazingly good, how is that? All cleaned up I reckon this would keep me entertained for hours looking at it.

b72e49ba5e9e6664eb94fa0d15c9b599645b39be

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/764978028.htm?ca=7_s

Looking on LBC these 2-door jobs seem very rare indeed, in fact there are only 2 or 3 out of about 140 R11's for sale. This one is 1500€ which sounds a bit steep but its certainly got my juices flowing. WANT!!!

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-PEUGEOT-106-GRADUATE-DIESEL-RED-NAME-OF-GABRIEL-THIS-AD-IS-A-MUST-TO-READ-/391043436966

FLICKING THROUGH TO THE CLASSIFIED AD'S I SPOT AN AD FOR A PEUGEOT 106 DIESEL, AT THAT MOMENT THE DARK GREY SKY SUDDENLY CLEARED AND A LARGE RAY OF SUNSHINE CAME THROUGH, THIS IS WHEN I KNEW GABRIEL WAS GOING TO SAVE US

I have honestly never even considered owning a Rolls Royce until now. Just look at it it... it's beautiful. It's hard to believe you can get so much car for so (relatively, in the great scheme of things) little.

post-17634-0-97354000-1423090289_thumb.jpg

post-17634-0-33978400-1423090331_thumb.jpg

Quite possibly the best car interior ever.

post-17634-0-70129600-1423090461_thumb.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROLLS-ROYCE-SHADOW-2-NICE-CONDITION-FULL-MOT-PX-WELCOME/221662373214?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140328180637%26meid%3Dacbed3f992c74328b07ae989bc35d798%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D261753615697

Yesterday I dove a 360 mile round trip to collect this 944, which I won in the previous auction for it. I was presented a very tired old car, poor paint repair with over-spray on seals etc. The deal breaker was the car is described as "no rot" yet the roof was rotten above the windscreen with the paint work bulging for quite a long way, I rejected the car and the seller was angry and he says he will report me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/porsche-944-drive-home-in-daily-use-/261759937083?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf21baa3b

_57_zpsf69cf7a6.jpg

Yesterday I dove a 360 mile round trip to collect this 944, which I won in the previous auction for it. I was presented a very tired old car, poor paint repair with over-spray on seals etc. The deal breaker was the car is described as "no rot" yet the roof was rotten above the windscreen with the paint work bulging for quite a long way, I rejected the car and the seller was angry and he says he will report me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/porsche-944-drive-home-in-daily-use-/261759937083?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf21baa3b

My wife told me

Avoid!