eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I think I need to "barn" half a dozen or so. They can't get much cheaper, Shirley?

A mate is or has just scrapped this one, done 148k, nothing wrong with it and long tax but short mot as he's bought a new car, he was after £250 for it, it's a 2.0.

215633_5543763052_4638_n.jpg

I think I need to "barn" half a dozen or so. They can't get much cheaper, Shirley?

A mate is or has just scrapped this one, done 148k, nothing wrong with it and long tax but short mot as he's bought a new car, he was after £250 for it, it's a 2.0.

215633_5543763052_4638_n.jpg

I have a few mates in Clacton, Trust me, it really is as bad as you think it is.

That's why I don't go to Monkey meets, I stay out of Clacton and Felixstowe, I'm a native Essex boy that went rural Suffolk and wont go anywhere built up or leave the safety of A roads of bumpkins

I have a few mates in Clacton, Trust me, it really is as bad as you think it is.

That's why I don't go to Monkey meets, I stay out of Clacton and Felixstowe, I'm a native Essex boy that went rural Suffolk and wont go anywhere built up or leave the safety of A roads of bumpkins

:lol: I'm a Essex boy too but living in a town centre i have no choice but mix with the locals!

:lol: I'm a Essex boy too but living in a town centre i have no choice but mix with the locals!

Would a Maestro turbo diesel lump work in a Sherpa ?

Why not? They used the n/a Perkins in some LDV200s.

Would a Maestro turbo diesel lump work in a Sherpa ?

Why not? They used the n/a Perkins in some LDV200s.

Ooooh...serious horn for the Toyota Crown. (It's an unscratched itch, after an acquaintance bought one to banger race, and just couldn't. I offered to buy it, he refused and sold it for a profit, which he wouldn't have got from me!)

It happens every time I'm on C+C; I just click on 'American' and let the pages roll by, beer in hand. Never knew about these, nearly as much horn for it as the Crown...

2927148.jpg

Tidy Eldorado coop with T+T in Walesland. £2500 ono maybe isn't cheap cheap; but as long as that Northstar hasn't boiled up, it would be an interesting way to bleed the North Sea dry.