1993 Rover 216 GSI crusty but nice, MOT'd, £5 a pop or £225

bramz7

That interior is LUSH.

I am very, very poor.

Sad faces all round.

**EDIT** Two randoms if it goes to Roffle plz. Would need to be a BACS payment as PayPal is a COW.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's a bit depressing how these lovely series 1 R8s are still in banger territory despite being almost 25 years out of production.

I know you are realistic about it's condition and won't mind me saying that it's not the best example out there. The interior is interesting and rare though! A car with 5 months MOT for £225 ought to sell immediately Imo. Run a quote through Footman James and see if they will still offer classic insurance for it after their recent clamp down! If yes, adding that information to the advert will surely help get it sold. These are not cheap to insure on a regular policy, particularly not with the Honda engine because nippy and no modern cabin safety features eg airbags!

Back in the day I had a couple of Austin Rovers finest with the dark blue coachwork, blue dash, blue seTs, blue steering wheel, blue windows winders.

Boy were they blue

Never had one with the leather though, this must be a rare combo now as most will have gone through the yard by now.