1989 'G' E34 BMW 525i SE £1200

laser wheels

Guest Breadvan72

Collectionage deferred somewhat owing to personal stuff.   I drove a 518i auto once as a loan car while my car was in being fiddled with, and thought the 518i a tad slowish, but that was  circa 1990 when I was a bumptious young oik and my regular steer was an E30 325i that I drove too fast and entirely without skill.  I am not expecting the 525i to be uber quick, but I look forward to that smoooooooth engine.   That will be three straight sixes in the Squadron of Shame - yaaaaay!

BV - this isn't a quick car but is 'nippy' if that makes sense. It doesn't have switchable auto but kicks down pretty well and it does drive lovely. I do miss it.

Give us a shout when you're in the area and I can trek up to see it leave the North East when you pick it up, which would be nice seeing as I brought it here!!

Guest Breadvan72

John, the plannage is now planned.  Aiming to be chez Laser wheels circa 4pm Saturday 10 October.  Train from that London to Northallerton, then hopefully in some stylin' YO Merc-o-chode with quasi-civilised Yorkshire bloke up to Maccam Land, than back to Northallerton for tea and medals.   Hungover hoon home to South Oxon on Sunday via North Norfolk, er, whut? 

KOLLEKTIONAGE thread to kick off at Harry Sparrers tomorrow.