Swivel Chair Base Wanted!!! (111!)

• 4 weeks later...

PM sent. Manchester bound tomorrow evening; 3rd time lucky? :lol:

Yes!Here's a sample of what will happen later on (for subtitles press 888):19.00 - Wat sets off for Manchester in the C4.19.02 - C4 annoys Wat.19.05 - Wheel falls off C4. Wat gets the matches.19.06 - Wat rings chester to say he can't pick up the swivel chair base.19.07 - Piazza swivel chair project is suspended. Wat's C4 isn't.

All sorted now! Cheers Mr. D, base and legs are just what I'm after. They'll be delivered over to v8chevette once he gets back off his 'olidays.

As the "unofficial Chairman", i am saddened to see that this fascinating post has come to an end :lol: the saga of the swivelling base will be sorely missed, but was most intriguing at the height of the action.....chairs, chaps :wink:

As the "unofficial Chairman", i am saddened to see that this fascinating post has come to an end :lol: the saga of the swivelling base will be sorely missed, but was most intriguing at the height of the action.....chairs, chaps :wink:

Hey, I've still got to update the thread with the finished article yet!

You're very welcome Wat! Pictures of finished item please :lol:Returned to the car to find a small plastic wedge shaped item next to the rear door. Thought nothing of it and went home. Hoofed some stuff in the back the next morning and it seems I knocked off the trim to the rear window winder. That'd be that VAG build quality then :roll: