Metal Guru Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 2 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said: UK vehicles with a J then numbers are Jersey. None of those are Jersey plates. There’s JT537 and LJ420, but a Jersey plate would be J1234. I’m guessing these cars all had plates that were transferred to other cars RN79, PN261?, though why they’d all be together in a scrappy I don’t know.
MiniMinorMk3 Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 10 hours ago, AnthonyG said: Is this Jersey or Guernsey or somewhere? I’m mystified by the British style number plates but with such low numbers. The squashed white van on the right hand pile has a UK reg, so it’s also somewhere you don’t need to re-register UK cars. It's in Cyprus AnthonyG 1
ruffgeezer Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 Getting down to the bones of it now then, Stixy? Have they closed rhe yard now then?
Stixy Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 2 minutes ago, ruffgeezer said: Getting down to the bones of it now then, Stixy? Have they closed rhe yard now then? Not yet but prob wont be long , only open 3 days a week now
Jerzy Woking Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 There are many scrap and breakers yards near to where I live. Unfortunately you are not allowed to go in and wander around of them-although I have found a couple you can. This is one I cannot go into-I can only view from the outside. Nothing I saw was rusty, so presume the cars are in the yard because of engine/gearbox/electrical failures. Datsuncog, MiniMinorMk3, Lankytim and 3 others 6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now