New IPB4 skin preview

daveb47

Top deck window now a bit less squinty :-)  See above.

MX5 sounds good, though it'll have to be a mk1 as I lose interest after about 1992.

No idea how you do them

I do the drawings in an online vector graphics drawing tool I've built called www.toonacy.com.  It's a website (only partly built so far) for collaboratively drawing and sharing cartoons, really, and is a bit of a stalled project because it turns out I'm the only person in the world who's interested in collaboratively drawing and sharing cartoons.  Also I'm not very funny, and a terrible salesman, and tend to wander off for long periods of doing something else.

Vector graphics are scaleable and easy to edit.  You can fiddle with the shape of any line or curve until it looks right, so the drawings are easy to do (whole cars take a bit of time and practice).  It also means it's extremely easy to mix and match different elements, such as different cars, and also to blow the drawings up even to poster size.  (So AS merchandise with these drawings would be possible if anyone wanted some.)

This is definitely thread drift now though, we're supposed to be talking about the new skin.  I can start a separate thread for the drawings and stuff if/when I do any more.