What've you done mistah? May contain irresponsible bragging and bullshit.

NorfolkNWeigh

Then GF's Dads Mazda MX6. Got it than indicated 130 on the A12 one night in their nineties. Was bricking it mind.

Concluded I don't like going mega fast in a straight line. Much prefer cornering faster so give me a Bini One and a Hairpin embellished road and I am happy. as long as it feels fast, that's good!

A friend of mine* had a Impreza WRX about 5 years ago that had an indicated 147mph on the clock. Managed to burn 1/4 tank of fuel in 8 miles too, so he said.

A mate of mine who races drag bikes recons he got his modded road bike up to 200mph on a local A road with a mile long straight in it. I believe him too!

I have seen a GPS reading of 76 on slack hill on a Honda cub 90 and seen 105 on the clock of a reliant Robin before I lost my bottle and my arse caved in

Reliant Robin...? 

I worked at a scrapyard as a lad and the owners brother was mental. He used to make up some whoppers of bullshit stories. Like the tuned mini moke he said he had that was so fast it went round the speedo twice.

about 45mph once on me muddy fox mountain bike pedalling like billy-o on the road into Marske-by-Sea along past the top house....

once.

maybe,

or was it a dream.....

I had one of those Speedo things for pushbikes in the early 90s so obviously very accurate. Said I did 53 mph down the hill past Sancreed turning off A30 from Lands End most mornings on my way to scrub puke of the dancefloor of the local nightclub. Still 7mph under the limit though. Can't work out why I was in such a rush now!

Got stopped for doing 60mph up Bittacy Hill in Mill Hill.  Copper got mildly agitated because I was sniggering, so he asked me what was so funny.  I told him I was thinking how funny it would be for him to appear in court and tell the magistrate that my wanked out Series III Landy was doing 60 up a hill it couldn't do 60 going down...a "stern" warning was given and I was sent on my way, sans ticket.