A question for MOT testers

Station

That dodgy welding will pass an mot as you can't apply much force when checking with the cat tool, but driving over a speed bump or parking it with two wheels up a kerb will probably result in lots of cracking noises

Next, mot-test cam. 1 up on dashcam, check out those testing vandals who chisel away ancient chod.

There was a post on the AS faceache page by someone who left a camera running in his range rover while being MoTed. Apparently stuff was stolen out the glovebox and other bad stuff caught on camera. Never did find out the outcome of that. Might be FB myth and attention seeking of course.

Sounds like bo11ox to me. You take your car to an MOT station and when you get it back, a load of stuff is missing out of it. MY GOD WHATS HAPPENED TO MY STUFF, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO COULD HAVE TAKEN IT!!!??!?!

That might have been why he left the camera running in it though as they had lifted from his car before? Although how do you leave a camera running in a car without the tester noticing is probably worth asking? Why did they not steal the camera too?

• Like 1