£1000 Honda CG 125 CDI motorbike, almost perfect condition. Fun and easy ride.

Guest Breadvan72

Guest Breadvan72

FOR SALE

1998 (registered 2001) Honda CG 125 CDI.  Retro stylee edition, made in actual Japan.   4 speed manual which has neutral at the top and four down (takes a few seconds to adapt to this, no biggy).   Speedo in KMH (marked with MPH), rev counter.   Modern lights and horn.  Recent carb service and valve check.   Good tyres.  Starts first kick, great fun to ride.  Has been seen to do 65 (ish) MPH flat out.   Handbook and HBOL included.  One key with Honda wing fob.   

Longish MoT.  Condition almost perfect, one small chip on tank.

Tax £18.  97 million MPG.

£1100 1000 to shiters.   Located junction 6 M40.

Pictures show one mirror missing, but mirror now re-fitted.

post-5528-0-52516400-1496566513_thumb.jpg

post-5528-0-62255400-1496566530_thumb.jpg

post-5528-0-93472300-1496566688_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Guest Breadvan72

Wil put FUK DA POLISE vinel rap on 4 free iv U pai cash M8.  jus liek in da jayzon staydam movie yeh so sik yeh

Guest Breadvan72

off topic but I noticed you had a Morini! Here's mine, have a bump

Much splumpf for your 500.  Mine only a 350.  I shd prob have gone 500 as am a fat knacker.  

Much splumpf for your 500.  Mine only a 350.  I shd prob have gone 500 as am a fat knacker.  

Strangely always wanted a 350, doubt there's a great deal of difference tbh

Guest Breadvan72

Well, this bike is proving so popular with the masses that anyone would think it was the one on which D Trump gave T May a ride back from the "Let's fuck everything up" conference. 

Shiter bonus discount - a bag of sand and this primo bike is YOURS. 

• Like 1

Fo shizzle, bag o' sand be rhyming slang me hearties; it is clearly 2 monkeys copulating!

A decent CG is better than bunce in the Adam Faith.

They will appreciate in value as time goes on and all the 125s are made of Chinese Cheese ( yes, even the YBR125 is made in China).

Guest Breadvan72

This one really is a lovely bike.  The local bike mechanic, an old school dude who works on many bikes old and new, big and small, took the CG for a road test after doing some work on the carb, and said that it is a fab thing.  

By the way, if you are in or near south Oxon and want bike maintenance, Dave at D-Fix in Postcombe is the man.   I am trying to persuade my unemployed brother to persuade Dave to take my bro on as his (45 year old) apprentice.  

Ah, the golden era when English translations of Japanese manuals made no sense whatsoever. I also remember the helpful* inclusion of cartoon characters, which made everything clearer* :

post-17318-0-46883700-1497262954_thumb.jpg