Jump to content

Dealer directory threads


Recommended Posts

Posted

The aim of this thread is to compile the various dealer directory threads into one place

1978 Skoda dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/AaaD7EVL8730T1lzZ

Ford dealer directories 1987 and 1995 - Page 4 - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/RMPqBF4Cts3y5Iq4U

1965 Rootes Group dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/lWjVMGy4f4sh1oTbw

1964 Ford dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/1T41BGy2sGb7RNAwR

1988 Subaru dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite

 

 

1993 Fiat dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/4pQtEw2eIl6kXj0M8

1993 Citroen dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/ntori4lxfMVsXDhUZ

1988 Austin Rover dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/R7gU5lWDQQHK6fsXv

 

  • Like 3
Posted

1985 Seat dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/hz4E84T3BfW2rr90d

1995 Daewoo dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/soD4rtzEmhVTomiLo

1983 Hyundai dealer directory - AutoShite - Autoshite https://share.google/ilhyGX8wlNbOT95JI

 

@Markeh I have linked yours into this thread as well to make them easier to find, I hope you don't mind

Posted

There's also some odds and ends in the Memory Dealer thread - I may pull the 2002 Subaru section from page 4 into a separate thread and finish it, as I've still got the north to do!

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Got a few to work my way through, upcoming:

Alfa Romeo 1977 and another from the late 80s which looks much smaller!

FSO from 1985

Isuzu from 2002

Lada from 1987

Lotus from 1990

Porsche from 1999

  • Like 2
Posted

2002 Subaru (placeholder - lifted what I already posted in the Memory Dealer thread)

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

1987 Lada, still in progress

I'm tempted to buy a Nissan one soon, as part of the recall for my X-Trail I've been literally posted a list of current Nissan dealers, which has piqued my interest.

  • Like 1
Posted

I have a few more coming now, Alfa Romeo, FSO, Mercedes, Peugeot, Renault and Vauxhall/Opel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...