VW part request help…

JJ0063

Need a favour if poss.

One of the maintenance team at work rang me this eve to say his T5 has started pissing out coolant half way back from Papworth hospital. Reckons it’s pouring out from the oil filter housing where the coolant hoses go.  I know you can replace the gaskets on those but he’s asked if I can find him a price for a complete housing. 

Im struggling to find any sites I can find the part number from. Anyone in the trade able to assist please?

The vin is WV1ZZZ7HZBH127339

Thanks in advance 👍

37 minutes ago, JJ0063 said:

Need a favour if poss.

One of the maintenance team at work rang me this eve to say his T5 has started pissing out coolant half way back from Papworth hospital. Reckons it’s pouring out from the oil filter housing where the coolant hoses go.  I know you can replace the gaskets on those but he’s asked if I can find him a price for a complete housing. 

Im struggling to find any sites I can find the part number from. Anyone in the trade able to assist please?

The vin is WV1ZZZ7HZBH127339

Thanks in advance 👍

What engine and year?

10 minutes ago, artdjones said:

What engine and year?

It’s a 2011 2.0tdi, I can’t see which engine code as none of the bloody vin search tools I’ve tried will work 🤦‍♂️

Have you tried whanging the reg into AutoDoc? They tend to list the genuine part number if you can find what you’re looking for…..

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/186530547124?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=5282-175127-2357-0&ssspo=CjzPkNpZSNa&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=1gRsBydUQIa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

This looks like it, if it has a paper filter, there's a more complcated version for vehicles with an egr cooler that uses a can. It seems more sensible to get a close look at the housing on there to get the number off it. Always assuming it's not a leaky clip or hose.

I've managed to get the engine code as "CAAB" from the VIN. 

Unfortunately TPS have started refusing to give out part numbers.. I would have otherwise called them and asked for you (they are fiercly trade only!