Jump to content

Rusty Monza shite - now without rust and working


Recommended Posts

Posted

Stickers going on, undecided of whether this is a good or bad thing……I quite enjoyed no one knowing what it is.

 

I now look forward to everyone asking me who GSE are.

att.k0LdfxhGYTHngMdeK6WXXKw_xlCLygGeQkO1aMUv0ZU.jpeg

Posted

There we go, home and waiting for a MOT slot……and to fall back in love with it 

IMG_1247.jpeg

Posted
30 minutes ago, ianbmw said:

There we go, home and waiting for a MOT slot……and to fall back in love with it 

IMG_1247.jpeg

Looks mint. Fingers X

Posted

Wow what a transformation!

Good luck with the MOT.

  • ianbmw changed the title to Rusty Monza shite - now without rust and working
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So two weeks on, 500+ miles and I still haven’t found the Center cap……it’s performing perfectly.

I’m yet to be able to fill up in peace and quiet without someone talking to me or taking photos. 

Think it’s kinda fixed.

IMG_1476.jpeg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

That’s it put away for the year, just shy of 1900 miles done since it’s MOT on the 22nd of July.

Its tax exempt from April 2027 so I anticipate it’s staying in the shed until then. It still needs a number of jobs doing and I’m lacking any enthusiasm to do them…..so I’m hoping I get that “new car“ feeling next year and get my va va vroom back

IMG_2640.jpeg

  • Like 16
Posted

great stuff! any luck finding that centre cap? or a replacement?

Posted
46 minutes ago, SilverMachine said:

great stuff! any luck finding that centre cap? or a replacement?

I have tried to get him to go back to factory wheels.

Monza Front A3 GSE 2.jpg

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, Six-cylinder said:

I have tried to get him to back to factory wheels.

Monza Front A3 GSE 2.jpg

the factorys do look good yes, i remember rich used to run mondeo alloys on his monza for doing his autotests!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...