Anyone own a Renault Safrane V6?

25v6turbo

Just wondered if i was the only one on the site to own one?Its in storage but shortly coming home i think,lovely old bus and stupidly loaded with goodies,anyone else got one??OR know of one in a scrapyard,i,am after a complete set of leather seats for one,with all the electrics etc..I know theres one being broken on E-bay but it doesn,t have electric rear seat(late one)

Not a V6 but I've got a 96 2.5dt which has the leather seats but they're not electric. I'm really happy with it as a very comfortable way to kill motorway miles but not in the least bit exciting to drive. It's only got 52k on the clock so the motor isn't run in yet but I live in fear of the autobox electrics quitting. What idiot at Renault UK though it would help them sell 'executive' motors here by only selling them in the UK with the awful Renault autobox..... On the continent the Safrane V6 and both the 2.5dt and 2.5 - 20v are highly regarded but only (I repeat, ONLY!) in manual form..... :x Keep an eye on the bay as they come up in all conditions on there regularly.